Visa Travel Card
Our Visa Travel Card offers a WORLD of benefits! Once purchased from SCCU, you can register it for 90-day purchase protection, plus travel and emergency assistance, and even get reimbursed if your luggage is lost. It’s not tied to checking or savings, so your accounts aren’t in jeopardy if your card is lost or stolen. Emergency card replacement is also available. Manage and reload the card online, and use it wherever Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide. Bon voyage!
- $5.00 initial purchase fee
- No monthly service fee
- $5.00 monthly inactivity fee after 10 months of no activity
- Transaction fees are found on the back of the card carrier, or click here to view transaction fees.
Activating My Travel Card
- Member must activate the card via the VRU (Voice Response Unit) at 1-877-850-9650
- At the time of activation, member will be asked to enter the last 4 digits of the phone number they used at the time of purchase
Loading My Travel Card
- Minimum load is $100; maximum value of the card is $5,000
- How to Load Your Travel Card:Reloads may occur by member at www.cumoney.com (3-5 day hold applies)...
- ...or at any SCCU office (1-3 business day hold).
Other Travel Card Info
- Card is valid through the expiration date shown on the front of the Card
- Visa signature purchases, Interlink, and Plus PIN access
- Members select their own PIN
- Instant issued from the Credit Union