If you have an SCCU Share Draft account, you can pay your bills anytime, from anywhere. When you use Bill Pay, you'll have more time to enjoy life.
Bill Pay Benefits
Here's how Bill Pay gives you the freedom to relax:
- Pay your bills securely online from your SCCU Share Draft account, all in one place
- Make payments anywhere, anytime
- Make person-to-person payments
- Schedule your bills to be paid on a recurring schedule
- Track payment history and account balance at a glance
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when bills are due
- Save money every months on stamps and checks
Want to get started? Log into Online Banking and click the Bill Pay tab to get started. The below videos walk you through paying a bill, paying a person, and setting up Bill Pay alerts. Need more help? Get in touch.
"Alexa, Pay My Bill"
Introducing Voice Bill Pay! If you use Amazon Alexa, paying your bills is now as easy as saying, "Alexa, pay my bill." You can also use Alexa to pay a person, schedule a payment for later, and check your payment history. To get started, sign into Online Banking, and under the Bill Pay tab, click "Add Alexa." Give us a call if you need help getting set up.
Members must have a Share Draft account to use Bill Pay.
New payees must be set up in Online Banking before they can be paid via Voice Bill Pay.