Join the credit union movement!
The credit union philosophy of “people helping people” applies just as much today as it did when we opened our doors in 1954. If you want to make an impact in your community by helping our members achieve their goals, you may be a good fit here!
Scenic Community Credit union is committed to our members by providing a superior member experience. The key to providing this exceptional service is through our competent, well-trained staff. We value our SCCU staff greatly and strive for our team to have the resources and knowledge to serve our members and community in an efficient and effective way.
Our Core Values:
- Trustworthy – we are intentional with our decisions and actions. We are reliable and honest.
- Knowledgeable – we expertly handle the business of the credit union. We deliver excellence.
- Relational – we go the extra mile to create a comfortable yet professional atmosphere. We make others feel welcome and respected.
- Accountable – we willingly accept responsibility for the success of the credit union. We meet the challenge.
All full-time SCCU employees are eligible for coverage after their first 90 days of employment. Part of this coverage includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accrued PTO on first pay check
- Paid Federal Holidays
- 401K After 1 yr at next enrollment
Scenic Community Credit Union (the “Credit Union”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Credit Union does not discriminate in any of its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. The Credit Union recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
We advance financial peace of mind within our community.