- GreenPath Housing Services. Our partners at GreenPath Financial Wellness can help you navigate the home-buying process and make informed decisions. You can look through their online resources, or talk to a Certified Financial Counselor for personalized advice.
- Mortgage Shopping Toolkit. This downloadable PDF from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau walks you through the home buying process, from preparing for a mortgage to taking care of your home after move-in.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Revolving line of credit with no interest paid until the funds are accessed
- Borrow up to $250,000 ($15,000 minimum line)
- No closing cost option
- 5-year draw period, with a 15-year repayment term
- Flexible repayment options and competitive, discounted rates for qualified members
- Loan-to-value up to 90% of your home's appraised value
- Easy access to funds - talk to your loan officer about access options
- No annual fee, no application fee, and no prepayment penalty
- Quick, local decisions and closings
- Rates change only four times per year
- Interest may be tax-deductible**
*Restrictions apply. Rate and terms based on credit score and subject to change. The Annual Percentage Rate is a variable rate and the maximum APR that can apply is 18%. Loan-to-value not to exceed 90% of the subject property’s appraised value. Borrowers must make a minimum initial advance of $10,000 and maintain a minimum balance of $8,500.00 for 12 months from the opening date to avoid repayment of closing costs. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. If the state and/or county in which the collateral is located charges additional fees and taxes, the borrower may be responsible for payment. See a loan officer for full details.
**Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Other Property Loans
- Unimproved Property Loan
- Investment Property Loan