When shopping for a new set of wheels, your first stop should be right here, at Scenic Community Credit Union. Though many people start their process on the dealer’s lot, you’ll enjoy a lower rate, a simpler loan application and other benefits by choosing to finance your car with your credit union. Getting an auto loan with your credit union is a completely different experience. Why? Because we exist to serve your best interest.
When you walk into Scenic Community Credit Union with the intention of taking out an auto loan, you’ll be dealing with people who know who you are and what your financial reality is like. The process of applying for a Scenic Community Credit Union auto loan is simple, quick, and easy. You can even apply for a loan online or speak to a lender over the phone for more information. Also, as a member of Scenic Community Credit Union, you already have a head-start on getting that pre-approval.
If you’re in the market for an auto loan, make your credit union your first stop. You’ll enjoy a lower rate and the friendly, professional service you’ve come to expect at Scenic Community Credit Union.
- Auto Loans (Direct) - New and Used
- Auto Loans (Indirect) - New and Used - more info below
- Motorcycles - New and Used
- Personal Watercraft - New and Used
- Recreational Vehicles - New and Used
Talk to a loan officer about auto loans today at (423) 875-6955, or visit your closest branch.
Member SelectTM Auto Express
Member SelectTM Auto Express is a partnership lending program that offers you more convenience than ever! Both current SCCU members and non-members can take advantage of this time-saving program. See benefits below:
- Finance your auto loan through SCCU right at the dealership
- Pay your auto loan online from any financial institution
- Make your loan payments automatically every month
Click below for a list of our dealership partners and more:
• Before you go shopping, come to Scenic Community Credit Union to get pre-approved for an auto loan. Pre-approval will mean you have one less thing to worry about when you find the vehicle you want.
• Scenic Community Credit Union maintains a network of car dealerships. Shopping within that network may give you a discounted price or a simplified purchase process. Get a list of participating dealers from our office.
• Refinancing an existing loan on the car you currently drive could lower your rate and monthly payment, putting more money in your pocket – a good thing at any time, but especially in a troubled economy.
• Your credit union can help you insure your vehicle for its replacement value, in case of total loss, rather than the cash value that is typical of policies offered by most insurance companies
All loan rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Loan rates and terms will vary depending on the strength of the member's credit, and term selected. Actual rates could vary. Ask the credit union for the rate for which you qualify.