SCCU’s participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,600 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
What Can I Do at a CO-OP Shared Branch?
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home.
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more.
- Take advantage of over 5,600 convenient locations and hundreds of CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service locations covering all 50 states
How Do I Find a CO-OP Shared Branch?
You can easily locate a CO-OP Shared Branch using any of the convenient locator tools below:
- Call 1-888-748-3266
- Download the iOS app or the Android app
- Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch website
What Do I Need to Use a CO-OP Shared Branch?
All you need to take advantage of a CO-OP Shared Branch is:
- Your credit union name
- Your account number
- A government ID