Members, there have been a lot of changes in the past few months due to the pandemic. In order to stay safe, you have been relying on drive thru lanes, appointments, and technology to manage your money. We know that has been frustrating and challenging for many of you, and we want to say thank you for the patience you have shown in adjusting to this temporary way of doing business.
What You'll See in Our Branches
As stated above, we are taking steps to make sure you will be safe should you need to come into a branch, although we still strongly recommend using drive thru lanes and remote options when possible. We have implemented the Tennessee Pledge guidelines in all lobbies and have hand sanitizer and masks available. Note that masks are required in all branches as mandated by the Hamilton County Health Department. You will also notice plastic “sneeze guards” set up in our offices and teller lines to protect both you and our staff.
Again, thank you for your patience and grace in the midst of change. We are proud to be part of this resilient community.
SCCU Remote Options
|WHAT I NEED
||WHERE TO GO
|Loan Pay Express (LPX)
||Pay your loan. Members can use LPX to pay your SCCU loan from any institution.
Touch Tone Teller
|(423) 875-4031. Call for automated account information and to transfer money between SCCU accounts.|
CO-OP Shared Branches and ATMs
|Find an ATM or Shared Branch. SCCU members can do transactions on their SCCU accounts at any CO-OP Shared Branch or ATM.
|Night Drop and Drive Thru
||Find your closest branch. All of our branches have overnight deposit drops. Hixson, Soddy, and Ooltewah have drive thru windows.
||Call (423) 875-6955 ext. 3. Current members may also sign into Online Banking to apply for a loan. Nonmembers may fill out the online membership application.|
||Call (423) 875-6955 ext. 3 or download the Skip-a-Loan-Payment form.|
Call (423) 875-6955 ext. 3.
Call (423) 875-6955.
Apply to Skip a Payment
- Download and fill out the form below. Be sure and read the Skip Pay agreement and terms carefully before you submit the form.
- Submit your form via one of the methods listed.
- Email to LendingDepartment@mysccu.com
- Drop off at your closest branch
- Call our Pandemic Response Team at (423) 875-6955 Option 3
- Mail to:
What to Watch For
- Emails appearing to be from the CDC or WHO that contain attachments or links. Do NOT open attachments or click links from unknown sources.
- Texts or phone calls appearing to be from the CDC or WHO. Those organizations will not send you links or ask you for your personal or financial information.
- Donation links. Links for monetary donations will not be emailed to you from the CDC or WHO. Do not click links from unknown sources.
Steps to Protect Yourself
- Verify email addresses. If it looks suspicious, delete.
- Check the link before you click. Be especially suspicious of any emails or texts you receive that include links to donation sites as this is a common method of collecting your account and personal information.
- Be careful when providing personal information. The WHO or CDC will not ask you for your personal info.
- Don’t rush. Scammers may try to make you feel rushed, but take your time.
- If you gave out sensitive information, don’t panic. Immediately change any credentials you may have given out. If you give out debit or credit card information to someone suspicious, give us a call at (423) 875-6955.
- If you see a scam, report it. Report a scam to the WHO or the BBB.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Hamilton County Health Department. Hamilton County is hosting a coronavirus hotline with updated information.
- Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick if possible.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.